WELCOME TO ERASMUS SUSTAINABILITY DAYS 2022
Tickets for the Erasmus Sustainability Days are on sale now! Early Bird tickets will be available until March 25th so get your tickets with a discount while you still can!
Join us for an incredible, eye-opening week filled with activities, talks, drinks, lectures, company visits, cooking workshops and more! This year's theme is The Age of Action, a call to act immediately against the rapidly unfolding dangers of climate change, and what we can do to combat this. We aim to further cultivate the idea that everyone should get involved in creating a desirable future at their respective scale.
The five days will be themed - Urgency, Innovation, Awareness, Circularity, and the Power of Partnerships.
We can't wait to see you there, and thank our respective partners for joining us to bring awareness and education to one of the biggest threats of our time. More information to come!
Events to RSVP to
- vr 08 apr.Erasmus Sustainability Hub08 apr. 16:00 – 17:00Erasmus Sustainability Hub, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsMore and more people are starting to realize the urgency of the climate crisis and the need to drive action. But how can we live in a system that favors polluting options over sustainable alternatives? And what role do our institutions play in this? What can we expect from our government and our uni
- vr 08 apr.ECE Office
- vr 08 apr.Sanders08 apr. 13:00 – 18:00Sanders, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsA great opportunity to meet with employers focused on sustainability and help you chart your career path in the age of action. Including Vintage fashion. Students have the unique opportunity to purchase pieces of vintage clothing, worn in the fashion show.
- vr 08 apr.Erasmus Education Lab08 apr. 10:00 – 17:15Erasmus Education Lab, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsBMW present reducing CO2e Emissions in supply chains and explain basic tools for sustainably management and Lifecycle analysis. Thereafter participants are invited to solve a case study and present. Prize for winning is a BMW iX for a weekend, and an internship will be given to a participant!
- do 07 apr.Erasmus Sustainability Hub07 apr. 19:00 – 21:00Erasmus Sustainability Hub, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsIs it better to become vegan or to recycle all of your waste? Or should you just donate a certain percentage to a green charity to buy off your ecological footprint? In this talk & pubquiz, we will teach you more about how to become an effective climate activist! Are you interested in learning more
- do 07 apr.Erasmus Sustainability Hub
- do 07 apr.Mandeville T3-2107 apr. 13:00 – 15:00Mandeville T3-21, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsThe importance of economics for a sustainable future at "The Economic Questions from Sustainability Projects" with guest speaker Iain W. Todd. Followed by "Rethinking Doughnut Economics for a Global Just Transition?", discussion on new and radical sustainable economic models, by Dr. McCauley.
- do 07 apr.Theil C1-607 apr. 10:00 – 12:00 CESTTheil C1-6, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsIn this session, members of staff share the sustainability best practices within our university from recycling tech materials to incorporating sustainability in curricula. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about what sustainability practices take place behind the scenes every day.
- wo 06 apr.The Garden, Erasmus University06 apr. 16:00 – 17:00 CESTThe Garden, Erasmus University, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, NetherlandsRinske, the University's bee keeper, will be giving a presentation as part of the Bee the Change program. Bee's relation to people is important . She will talk about why she runs the beehive the way she does on campus and how it differs from traditional beekeeping.
- wo 06 apr.Blue City06 apr. 16:00 – 18:00Blue City, Maasboulevard 100, 3063 NS Rotterdam, NetherlandsA personal tour of Blue City, Rotterdam's most interesting sustainable business incubator! Learn about its many local business and how they're paving the way for a circular Rotterdam! Max. 25 people - Location: Blue City