Join the ESHUB FAMILY!
FINANCE & COMMUNITY MANAGER 2021/2022
The Finance & Community Manager of ESH is the right hand of the Chair, helping out with general management and overview of the Hub’s operations and activities. This means you get to be involved in almost everything that happens at the Hub. You will have responsibilities spanning financial, operational, and administrative tasks, including creating and updating the yearly budget, undertaking any legal related tasks and handling membership registrations alongside the Marketing and Promotion Manager. Most of your tasks are behind the scenes, thus making them very crucial for the planning and execution of our activities and events. This year, the community aspect will be further emphasized in your role in order to boost the community engagement of the Hub. Thus, you will ensure members feel like a part of the Hub community, and can find each other through the integration of new members and gatherings of different internal events.
YOUR Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing the financial, but also operational and legal administration of the Hub
- Functioning as the right arm of Chair, assisting the Chair in everyday organizational management of the Hub
- Organizing active member as well as general member activities, including General Meetings, but also other events to further strengthen the Hub’s community
- Overseeing the EUR on Ecosia, EcoCoin EUR, and ESH Webshop teams
- Aligning board activities with the Hub’s overall strategy to support the long-term growth of Hub
- Conducting office hours and maintaining the Hub office
good-to-Have Traits and SKills
- Sociable and approachable
- Knowledgable about financial management
- Passionate about topics of sustainability
- Proactive, ambitious, and motivated
- A team player and a good communicator
- Open-minded and curious to learn and to explore new ideas
- Good organization skills and can perform well under pressure
What will you GET OUT OF IT?
- Further sustainability to the next level at the university community
- Increase your know-how on the legal side of entrepreneurship
- Develop your personal and professional skills
- A rich addition to your portfolio of experiences
- Meet and learn from a diverse community and build connections to last
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter (max. 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1st, 2021, at 23h59.
In your motivation letter, you can indicate a maximum of two board positions that you are interested in. Please provide motivation as to why you are suited to these positions and any other relevant ideas or information you would like us to know.
The approximate working hours as a board member is around 20 hours. However, this is just an estimate and a board position requires immense dedication to spend 20+ hours on this job.
Curious to know more? Contact Wouter, our current Secretary & Treasurer: email@example.com
Erasmus SUSTAINABILITY HUB
Become THE Finance & Community Manager of ESH