Join the ESHUB FAMILY!
As the Marketing & Promotion manager, you will be primarily responsible for the visibility and external image of the Erasmus Sustainability Hub. You lead the marketing activities of the Hub as well as promote not only the Hub’s events and activities, but also its values, mission, and purpose, so that students and external parties are eager to engage with us. You will build and execute a marketing strategy for the Hub, its events, and its social media pages. As Marketing and Promotion Manager, this is your opportunity to unleash your creativity, create engaging and meaningful content and spread valuable information on how students can get involved in creating a positive sustainable impact.
You will be directly managing a diversely-skilled team of creative individuals with a passion for marketing and sustainability. You and your committee will manage the Hub’s social media channels, create marketing plans for events and projects, arrange photo and video documentation for Hub activities and events, and manage our website and our graphic design. Additionally, you will assist in the marketing activities of the Erasmus Sustainability Days, participate in the video production process of the Sustainable Rotterdam Youtube Channel and oversee the team activities of the student podcast, Let’s Talk Trash.
YOUR Main Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement the Hub’s marketing strategy
- Curating and managing a good and cohesive image of the Hub and maintaining visibility of the Hub within the university and beyond
- Leading the Marketing & Promotion Committee and coordinating its various activities
- Create and execute promotional activities for Hub events and activities
- Managing the ESH social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Planning photography & video coverage for events and activities
- Managing the upkeep of the ESH website
- Overseeing the student podcast “Let’s Talk Trash” and the Sustainable Rotterdam YouTube Channel project teams
- Aligning marketing and promotion activities with the Hub’s overall strategy to support the long-term growth of Hub
- Conducting office hours and maintaining the Hub office
Good-to-have traits and skills:
- Knowledgeable about marketing, social media marketing, media and communications, or other related fields
- Passionate about sustainability and is up-to-date with current events and relevant topics of discussion
- Proactive, ambitious, and motivated
- A team player and a good communicator
- A good leader who can motivate your team
- Open-minded and curious to learn and to explore new ideas
- Good organization skills and can perform well under pressure
What will you get out of it?
- Further sustainability to the next level at the university community
- Gain further knowledge and experience of social media marketing, graphic design, video production, website creation and management, and much more
- Develop your personal and professional skills
- A rich addition to your portfolio of experiences
- Meet and learn from a diverse community and build connections to last
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter (max. 1 page) to email@example.com before May 1st, 2021, at 23h59.
In your motivation letter, you can indicate a maximum of two board positions that you are interested in. Please provide motivation as to why you are suited to these positions and any other relevant ideas or information you would like us to know.
The approximate working hours as a board member is around 20 hours. However, this is just an estimate and a board position requires immense dedication to spend 20+ hours on this job.
Curious to know more? Contact Heidi, our current Marketing & Promotion Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Erasmus SUSTAINABILITY HUB